This all natural organic lip balm is perfect for chapped and dry lips. The intensive moisture and hydration comes from cocoa butter.
The wax we use to harden the lip balm is candelilla wax which brings gloss and smoothness to the lips without drying them out.
NO petrolatum, BHA or parabens.
- An emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants.
- Adds a protective hydrating layer to lips, helping protect them from extreme temperatures and indoor heat that can leave your lips dried out.
- The fats in cocoa butter lock in the moisture and form a protective barrier on lips fighting environmental and ageing damage.
- Vitamin E is known for its restorative skin properties and healing abilities.
Sweet Almond Oil:
- Helps to rejuvenate your lips by removing the dead skin cells, prevent chapped lips and keeps them moisturised.
- Vitamin E present in almond oil helps to keep your lips healthy and protects it from UV rays which tend to make your lips dark.
- High in both fatty acids and resin, which makes it a great substitute for beeswax in homemade beauty products.
- It is quick absorbing and also very emollient, making it great to soothe chapped lips.
Organic Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol Vitamin E