Charcoal soap is perfect for those who are acne prone. It's large surface area allows it to absorb toxins, which is why activated charcoal in soap theoretically binds to dirt and oil on the skin and helps clear out pores.But it can be bit drying too so we don't recommend to dry and sensitive skin types and children.
These soaps are made with natural ingredients and suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. The ingredients, and their benefits are listed below:
- Shea butter moisturises pores without clogging them
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Soothes burns
- Resists wrinkles
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption
- Perfect skin moisturiser
- Antioxidant properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Relieves eczema and psoriasis
- Extra mild and gentle soap
- Helps with acne
- Highly cleansing and conditioning to the skin
- Produces a wonderfully bubbly, creamy lather
- Rich in fatty acids which help to remove blemish-causing dirt, bacteria and dead skin gently without irritating the skin.
- A vegan alternative that provides the sugar content to the soap for a rich and thick lather.
Dried peppermint gives the extra zing.
- Unscented / Palm Oil Free / No Artificial Colourants
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% all-natural with Organic Ingredients
Olea Europaea kernal oil, Cocos Nucifera oul, Butyrosperum parkii, Cocos Nucifera powder, Charcoal powder, Dried peppermint, Distilled water, Lye